This is Supply You Can Trust.
Thank you for considering Supply Matters. We provide skilled and reliable supply teaching for primary schools across Wiltshire and London.
Our staff deliver excellent classroom practice at all times due to years of experience within the primary curriculum. This is matched only by their professional, friendly, and resourceful manner.
Why CHoose Supply Matters?
- The Supply Matters Team recognises the importance of consistency for children and we ensure we adhere to whole school policies and classroom routines.
- We are quick to make positive relationships and have strong behaviour management.
- We set clear expectations at the beginning of everyday and always follow the school’s reward scheme and behaviour management policy.
- We have the subject knowledge necessary to teach the whole primary age phase.
- We value the help of learning support assistants and the invaluable information and skills they have, particularly when working with an unfamiliar class.
- Correspondence with the current class teacher is very important. At the end of each day, we leave detailed feedback about the children’s learning and behaviour. Books are always marked using the school marking policy.
Supply Matters Staff Have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Undergone full Safer Recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS check
- Up-to-date Child Protection and First Aid training
- Years of experience across the whole primary age-range
- Excellent references from schools already using Supply Matters