This is Supply You Can Trust.
Thank you for considering Supply Matters. We provide skilled supply teachers who are professional, friendly, flexible, and resourceful. They also deliver excellent classroom practice at all times.
Supply Matters staff have:
Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
Years of experience across the whole primary age-range
Undergone full Safer Recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS check
Up-to-date Child Protection & First Aid training
Excellent references from schools already using Supply Matters
Great subject knowledge across the primary curriculum
Here’s Why You Should Choose Supply Matters
- The Supply Matters team recognises the importance of consistency for children. Because of this, we always adhere to whole-school policies and classroom routines.
- We are quick to make positive relationships and have strong behaviour management.
- We set clear expectations at the beginning of every day. Additionally, we always follow the school’s reward scheme and behaviour management policy.
- We have the subject knowledge necessary to teach the whole primary age-phase.
- We value the support of learning support assistants and the invaluable information and skills they have, particularly when working with an unfamiliar class.
- Correspondence with the current class teacher is very important. At the end of each day, we leave detailed feedback about the children’s learning and behaviour including ‘magical moments’ and any concerns or issues from the day.
- Books are always marked using the school marking policy.